20150601



Okay it's 1:52 am and I just figured out that I am such a boring person with a very bad sense of humour (or maybe it's just depends on my mood).

Okay why I said that I am a boring person is because I can't seem like to hmm I don't know how to say . 

Maybe because I was been ignored at that time . Yes I am trying to explain a situation that happen to me a few days ago . It seriously made me think are there  anything wrong with myself . It made me sad , it made me think madly is it my fault that I can't try to fit in myself with them or it's just I'm not that type of girl . I don't even know what the actual problem hmm .

Sometimes when people made a joke but it's not logic , I'm like "Merepek *jeling mata*". Seriously it happened this morning when my uncle made a joke ! or I think it's just that I'm not really comfortable with him when it comes to his jokes (?) As I grew up I think logically too much until I've lost my sense of humour . I think too much haih 😪



No comments: