20150518



I don't understand myself . Sometimes I think I just wanted to be wanted . I want people to trust me lol but I don't even trust people oh well no wonder I am what I am now .

But you know when I'm sad and having some problems I just want someone to come over , text me , whatsapp or what and ask me "Are you okay?" . That's enough . If I spill out everything , it means I have been held on for so long but then when it happens I told them "No , I'm okay."

Sometimes I don't want people to bother because I knew they ask me just because they feel like they wanted to know . They don't really wanted to help me . If you wanted to help me you gotta stay with me forever . Don't ever go . Don't ever do the same thing that you do to me to others . Don't ask anyone if they're okay or not . Yep I'm that type of person ...

If you notice why I don't really talk to you anymore . I guess now you know why . Sorry that I am so clingy and that is why I don't really mind when no one ask me how am I . That's why I don't claim anyone as my best friend . I'm so sorry but I always called anyone that are close to me as my "good friend" because you guys are nice and good enough for being my friend .



So I guess that is some explanation on how complicated I am ........



...and probably because we're a work of art , not everyone will understand but the ones who do will never forget about you :)



No comments: