20150630

Hi , I am currently trying to finish up watching The Return Of Superman episode 83 since yesterday , just finish watching Running Man episode 252 which I also watch since yesterday . The internet is so so slow and I have to sign in every time I wanted to use . So not convenient and for sure such a real struggle to type your IC & matric number and it's not short blergh but what else choice do I have ? My sister gave me her Yes 4G , it's like a "wifi bergerak" . I checked the location and it says yes they do have their line here but the uni wifi is better lah haha I only can use it on my phone sigh .

So much struggle studying here , it's just 2 weeks passed . How does it feels like to be here for 2 and a half years ? The room is okay but it was freaking hot and I don't have any idea why is it so hot but the fan is damn faster . Seriously I don't have any idea why ... The academic calendar is quite confusing too , I don't even know when is the day that we'll get back for Eid .. like seriously I don't know . Everything is so keling !! It's just two weeks and I can't wait to end my diploma already hahahah sorry not sorry I just don't like the surrounding . It's very dull , they don't have park or any green environment . People who smoking and vaping were everywhere because the "Smoking Free" campaign start a little bit late and no one wants to obey the rule . Glad that most of my friends are quite the same with me when it's comes to people who smoke , vaping & shisha . You know I found this one guy quite attractive but as soon as he send us some pictures of him & his friends shisha-ing ...... me and my friends were like "Omg teruknya" sorry for labelling people like that but I just can't and I'm happy that everyone has the same thoughts as mine HAHAHAHAHAHA


No comments: