20150702




10th June ; I came here unwillingly because I wasn't ready for this new life but I wasn't sad either . I feel like I wasn't here to study because it feels like I'm just at a some sort of programme or camp . Then , I met some friends including my roommate .

Orientation ends , class started .
The first class was Basic Design , 8 am but it only lasts for 30 minutes because we don't have any art tools .

It has been almost 3 weeks here , I already got to know most of the pros & cons of my friends . For sure they won't be able to replace anyone , I still choose to tell all of my story to my old friends and I hope that'll lasts forever . I don't want to keep up my stories with so many people . I hope I won't change this one thing .

And then , I just realised how much I miss everyone at my previous school . I guess I don't have to name any specific people because I literally miss everyone . Too bad I didn't brought my "last words book" and maybe I have to bring the album along after the next holiday .

I miss my family so much ! I miss my cousins especially the babies ☹
This Ramadhan I didn't get to break fast with all of them ☹
I'm looking forward for this Syawal to gather with everyone again .

My parents are going to umrah tomorrow , I don't think I'll be able to meet them before they're going , I got class at 3 until 5 . My parents has to be there at 3 and the flight is on 6 . May Allah ease everything , InshaaAllah . Amiin :)



No comments: