20160813

#215



Hello! I'm sorry that I didn't update anything at all these past few months T__T I'm getting busier in uni and my fangirl life (lol). So I am currently in semester 4 and it's getting hard, tiring. Even if I tried to keep updated, I barely have things to say. My life right now is pretty decent, I think I handle myself very well now haha. If I were to say what I have been up to lately, it's kdrama, kpop, kshow HAHAHA.

So I'm currently watching Uncontrollably Fond and Lets Fight Ghost. I also watched We Got Married, Jota & Jinkyung are so cute!!! They have that first love kind of vibes? Lol. My sister bought a kitten, his name is Leo and a British short-haired breed! He's so cute, I can't wait to go back and meet him!!! Talking about going back, this weekend I am alone and sick. All of my friend returned home even the one from Kedah. I suddenly caught cold, it was only flu at first and suddenly my body temperature rises. Yknow how you feel when you have a fever. I hate flu but I'm okay with it rather than cough.


Idk pray for me to recover soon? Um can I promote this, my fav band :D Please check them out, 2/5 members are english speakers. So they did a lot of english songs cover, their source of inspirations are Coldplay and One Republic. 








No comments: