20151231

Bye 2015

Hi , we're now at the end of the day of 2015 . It's going to be 2016 in a very few hours . How time flies , what we say every single year .

Basically 2015 is the year where I turned 18 , it's the year where I learned to love my family including my cousins more . This is the year where I realised how important they are . I used to hate one of my uncle , I overcome that hatred feelings . 2015 has also been the year where I started think of everything wisely , it's not that I didn't before but this time for more huge things that will affect life after this . I learned that even though you're parted from your old friends because of college or moving out from town there's no way you can forgot them with all the medium that we got these days . Some of you might know that I lost a friend earlier this year , it sort of made me get out from my comfort zone and stop being shy or whatever so I started to talk in the whatsapp group . You don't know when will gonna be the last time you'll meet them . It hurts even more when she live just in front of my house yet I never meet her after 4 years .

There's also some things I hope I overcome this year but life is tougher now with new people around in college , different character , so many dramas . I'm currently just go with the flow even though it can be tiring sometimes .

2015 is a year full of ups and downs for sure , even so I never ever think to give up in life so whatever happens keep moving forward because life must go on . Happy New Year !!!














No comments: