20151128

#208




It's weekend again . The only time where I can sleep as long as I want , do laundry , re-organise all of my stuff and everything that I can't do on weekdays . My table , my bed have always been such a mess because I'm that lazy , I guess ? I have this kind of habit to put so much stuff beside my pillow , my earphone , charger , purse , journal , room key , watch , sometimes random receipts or even my laptop ahahaha and when it's time to change my bed sheet I have to remove all of those stufss too . I don't know why probably because I don't have a bedside table so I'm just like put everything there .


I am currently listening to my Malay songs playlist on Spotify , I have 4 playlist on Spotify .
1) Malay songs (Indo songs are included!)
2) English Songs
3) 90's Malay songs (you probably won't believe :P)
4) Songs from strangers' playlist but most of it from Calum Hood's playlist (lol) that I just add bcs it's good

My kind of songs are quite the old songs that people may just listen once in a while , I'm such a bored person while my music gallery consist of the songs from my fav band/singer and just some random good songs. I haven't been listening to my own playlist in a while , been too busy with project :( Alhamdulillah , Project 1 went well but I actually not really in the mood for any project , I need more holidays !!! but I just have to get out from that comfort zone , Project 2 brief are out already //sigh//
I should be doing some sketches for History's subject but the mood just haven't arrive yet , I wonder where did it go? (>_<)

Oh ya , I didn't update about my London trip Part 2 yet because I'm that lazy ......
Let me know if you want me to continue because I'm going somewhere on December and inshaaAllah I'm going to blog about that trip too ! (why am I so confident to write this hehe , are they really people who read my blog?)




No comments: