20170701


Hello, first of all Happy Eid!
I'm coming back here just to inform that I have a long overdue post to update so I'm just gonna drop off to show that I'm not neglecting what I've said before. I still haven't got the right time to write a worthy-of-reading post. I had it on reminder for like 3 weeks ago. At first I thought I'm going to make it but then I don't have an internet connection on the day that I am supposed to update. Now that I am home, I'm trying to not turn on my laptop and sit with my family. I sneak in to update since they're watching a hindustan movie that I'm not interested to watch lol. Anyway, I promise I'll write one very soon! Also did you realize that my chat box is gone... I honestly don't know where it goes and I'm not sure if I need to make a new one since I don't remember the id for that one tho. Heh, bye.

No comments: