20160110

#211 The Forest

Hi ! So this is just another random post . Last Friday , I went to watch a movie for the first time in 2016 hehe . I watched The Forest with my friends , in my opinion the movie is so unpredictable . I swear I got headache after watching it . The plot twist is damn , I don't even think it will turns out that way . Other than that , umm I closed my eyes most of the times hehe .

It's about a twin sister , Jess and Sara . Jess lives in Japan because she's a teacher in there while Sara lives in the states , Jess is the passive kind while Sara is the bright one . One day , Jess's class made a trip to Aokigahara Forest in Japan or Japanese also called it as Suicide Forest because on the old days people likes to left old man or sick people there so they will starving and die by themselves but these days people go there to commit suicide . Jess got lost during the trip even after 4 days , the rangers couldn't find her . Sara was told that Jess maybe have died there because they will usually confirm a death after 48 hours , Sara can't believe it due to her "telepathy thing" that could communicate her with Jess . Yknow the twins instinct . So Sara decided to fly to Japan and search for her twin . And there where the story begins . Seriously go watch it ! I almost write about the whole story here hahaha . There's many interesting facts about the forest but I'm not sure if it's legit or not 😅

I would rate it 6/10 minus because of the plot plus the ending . So yeah , watch it ! 😜

No comments: