20150802

London Part 1


Assalamualaikum and hello ! As promised I will update about my previous trip which is last year and it's London & Paris !

Okay first of all , I went there with my family during school's holiday . It was in the end of May I think and it was summer in London but it's not hot and not too cold . Our flight was at night , I think it's on 11 something . The flight was 12 or 13 hours , for me it's not really bored . I love it because you can watch movies , listen to songs . There's a lot of good songs there ok ! When you see everyone's sleeping , you'll sleep too . The food was good . I don't know but I think I'm okay with it .

Okay the first day we reached Heathrow , it was 5 or 6 a.m. I think ? As we were queueing at the immigration centre , we met some of Malaysians there . It's always exciting when you met Malaysians in overseas haha .

We passed the immigration centre and then we met our tourist guide , I don't remember him haha . Then he send us to the place that we are going to stay and surprisingly it wasn't a hotel ! It was like a penthouse or apartment idk , named Beaufort House . I think it's like a small apartment in a building and they have stairs in each apartment (I think) connecting the room and the kitchen , living room & main hall . So unlucky that I lost the picture of the house but Mr.G helped me !



Yes this is it how it looks like from the outside ! Very pretty indeed ! 



The lobby , they also provide umbrellas beside the main door just in case if it's gonna rain :)



I clearly remember this is how the dining hall looks like hehe because I stand at the window and said “Macam rumah Mr.Bean” hahaha 



This is how the living room looks like , very small but just nice & comfortable !



This is the main hall or whatever it is called , kalau kat rumah I just called it as "bilik tv" haha . I remember eating maggi kari here , brought it all the way from Malaysia . It's a MUST whenever you travel overseas !



I've found a website that have the infos about this Beaufort House , it was at Knightsbridge and very near to Harrods . You can just walk to there , it takes like 5 minutes . We are a family of 7 , our house contained 3 bedrooms with 2 toilets I think . Btw , you can survey about this place here . Even if I think it's quite irrelevant to write that link because no one probably read this hahaha but yknow maybe my friends wanted to know and put it in their wishlist ? Hehe .

Moving on ......

After that , we took a break and get ready again to explore !

Mirror selfie while waiting for my family and there's the umbrellas hehe 



Ahh sorry the brightness is quite low but there's Harrods on the left !



Harrods and that famous Underground sign



My sisters & my mum at the entrance , they actually just open it when we reached there . 
People were actually queueing before it was open!



Wandering around the town , just realized how selekeh I am smh


As soon as our tour guide arrived , we went to Tower Of London ~
So basically Tower Of London is a historic castle , it's located on the north bank of River Thames (according to wiki). We can see London Bridge from this place ! The place is quite big , we didn't managed to walk until the end plus we didn't really know about this historic place :') so yeah ! Maybe I should come back soon and explore again . I didn't take a lot of pictures here but here you go !


































After that , we continue our journey to Emirates Stadium ! Arsenal's fans gonna like this ! Hehe we went here just for a visit , saja nak tengok tengok hehe . My second's sister is the only Arsenal's fan in my family but that was actually because her boyfriend is a fan of them hahah .




















Last but not least , Buckingham Palace . I think it's quite near to Knightsbridge because everytime we wanted to go anywhere , mesti lalu palace ni and then there's like a tugu infront of this palace . Sorry I don't know where all of the picture at this place go hahaha 


There it is the tugu thing , taktau apa benda hehe . The day we went here , I think there's an occasion happening in the palace . There's so many cars with people dressing up nicely enter the palace .



The end of our first day ! I don't know where did we had our dinner hahaha but we went to a Malaysian's restaurant . I only remember the Melur Restaurant but I don't remember which day we went there and there 's another Malay restaurant but I forgot the name .





Second day ! Windsor Castle ! I just realized I didn't take the picture of this castle even the main entrance padahal aku berdiri kat situ lama je hm so ni ihsan dari google . Luckily on the day we came , it's the day where the 'changing guards' ceremony is held on so we saw it ! Siap ada pancaragam tau , curlasss ~ I recorded the occasion so I don't have any photos of it and btw I'm not sure ceremony tu hari-hari ke apa heheh . I wanted to upload the videos but it must gonna take too long to upload , gambar pun ada yang berjam jam aku tunggu .





The front or main door of the castle



Found this on a website hehe 



Me sitting on a bench beside the castle hehe



If you are planning to come here , please take a walk through the streets too . There's so many shop , beautiful buildings & scenery too ! Selamat menjamu mata ..
















You can take your photos dressing up like this girl here hehe but I tak pergi pun hehe jalan je














If you know this brand , yes you can find this shop somewhere quite near to the castle . I'm not sure how near is it because we just walk everywhere and poof .. found this haha








Can you see Starbucks ? Hehe




It's not end yet but seems like I have to separate it to some parts because I don't want to hold on for so long , I wanted to share it with my friend asap so I think I stop here first . See ya soon !




No comments: